A healthy quick and easy porridge to give you a boost early morning.
Serving size: Serves 2 portions
Prep Time: 15 mins
4 tablespoon sanjeevini powder Buy Sanjeevini Multi grain mix
150 ml water
2 tablespoon of jaggery
Dry coconut slices for garnish
- Mix the sanjeevini powder with 50 ml water without any lumps.
- Heat the remaining water and add the sanjeevini mix and bring to a boil.
- Keep stirring for 10 minutes.
- Add jaggery for sweetness,
- In another pan cube the apples and steam them.
- Now add the steamed apple and raisins,
- Garnish with dry sliced coconuts.
You can add honey instead of jaggery. Can add cinnamon to add some warmth to the porridge.
Allergy Advice: Nut allergy