Enjoy a nutritious quick and easy recipe. This porridge is warming and wholesome breakfast, which is quick to make and keeps you full for a long time.
Serving Size: Serves 2 portions
Prep Time: 15 minutes
4 tablespoon of Sanjeevini powder Buy Sanjeevini Multi grain mix
200ml Almond milk
2 tablespoon of jaggery
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon of sliced almonds toasted
- Mix the Sanjeevini powder with the water without any lumps.
- Mix the sanjeevini liquid with the almond milk.
- Bring it to a boil and cook for 10 mins stirring continuously making sure there are no lumps.
- After 10 mins add jaggery and mix.
- Pour the mixture in to a serving bowl.
- Slice the banana and place it on the porridge.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and chia seeds.
You can add brown sugar or palm sugar instead of jaggery.
Allergy Advice: Nut allergy